As soon as Vancouver won the bid to host the Winter Olympics, I had this dream to attend. To bring you up to speed:
- We (my mom, dad, and brother) are going to the Vancouver Winter Olympics from February 12 to 28, 2010!
- We got 8 pairs of tickets (4 in the lottery, 4 in the public onsale on June 6, 2009)
- We have tickets for speed skating (2x), short track, bobsled, skeleton, snowboard halfpipe, freestyle skiing aerials, and my pride and joy, men’s ice hockey – Canada vs USA!
- Accommodation – Unsure, but family and friends’ places
- Transportation – My mom and brother are flying; my dad and I are driving (long story, basically, I can’t fly)
We’re continuing to work out details as far as accommodation and transportation goes. Currently, we’re looking into buying a motorhome to drive out and back in.
Stay tuned for more updates!
186 days to go!